My Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

~ Das Forum für alles und für alle! ~

StartseitePortalSuchenNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips.

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
viexerar
Gast

I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips. Empty
BeitragThema: I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips.   I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips. Empty03.08.11 12:47

Hello. I got this movie to back-up "Movie Only" with AnyDVD 6.3.0.3 & CloneDVD 2.9.1.2. Select the "Movie Only" option in CloneDVD then select(check mark) video title 01 > 1:35:28 leave every other video title unchecked. This was my only option or at least until AnyDVD or CloneDVD updates. Nothing else I have works including Vob Blanker with AnyDVD, NERO 8 Recode 2 Compile a DVD w/AnyDVD. RipIt4Me once you remove these <> begins to process but errors out? Mr. Woodcock has similar trouble different tough encryption, can't get anything to work with that title either except NERO 8 Recode 2 "Compile a DVD" "Movie Only".Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.3)SONY DVD RW DW-D22A BFS1 SEP01 ,2004Drive (Hardware) Region: 1Media is a DVD.Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)Total size: 4147760 sectors (8101 MBytes)Video DVD (or CD) label: Saw_IV_UnratedMedia is CSS protected!Video Standard: NTSCMedia is locked to region(s): 1!RCE protection not found.Found & removed structural copy protection!Found & removed bogus title set(s)!Changed firstplay: Jump directly to TitleMenu!UDF filesystem patched!Autorun not found on Video DVD.Found & removed 5 potential bad sector protections!Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1! 10 Jan 2008 @ 20:51
Nach oben Nach unten
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Männlich Anzahl der Beiträge : 337

I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips. Empty
BeitragThema: Re: I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips.   I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips. Empty05.08.11 20:42

sry i don't even know what you're actually talking about Neutral

except from something with video Razz
Nach oben Nach unten
https://my-forum.forumieren.com

I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips.
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
My Forum :: An die Gäste-
Gehe zu: